pregnancy

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday In the Kitchen

This is the Chicken Stock that I made from the carcass and drippings.


I decided I'd use the left overs, instead of all the chicken I saved back.


I used about 2-3 oz. of the chicken I had saved back.


Here are the Veggies!


Here is the Soup cooking away!

After I got the soup going, I fixed a Hearty Breakfast.
Here are the eggs frying.


Here are homemade biscuits fresh out of the oven.


Here are more getting ready to go in.


Here is our completed Breakfast.
Homemade Biscuits, Over Medium Eggs, Turkey Sausage, and Bacon.


Here I am two hours before Dinner adding the Rice to the Soup.




Ready to Eat!
A bowl of Chicken and Rice Soup and a Homemade Biscuit!


And for dessert we had Peach Cobbler, that was made the day before.
Delicious!


You can get the recipe for this tasty soup at Keeping The Home.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Wow SaChay, you were busy!!! The chicken and rice soup looks really good to me right now:)

Many Blessings,
Jenna