Friday, August 20, 2010

We Need YOUR Prayers

Pray for me, my family, the baby, the biological mother. Pray that God will work everything out for all our benefit, whatever the outcome may be, HE knows best. The biological mother told me today she is now undecided on whether to keep the baby or adopt it out. Pray that we will also understand and accept HIS decision no matter what.


Jenna said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers SaChay, and I'm praying that everything works out to give God the glory. Keep trusting HIM!


SaChay said...

Thank you, Jenna.

Karen said...

Prayers are definitely with you honey. God really does know best. A friend of mine went through this same thing. They actually got to the birth and everything and the mom just couldn't give up the baby. So it was back to square one. Well, out of the blue, her and her husband had TWO opportunities for a baby and had to make a choice. She has a beautiful little baby girl now. Everything happen for a reason, good and bad. God will let you know when it's right for you!!

It's easy for me to say, not so easy to go through. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Jenna said...

Any updates?? You're still in my prayers!