pregnancy

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm Pregnant!!!

We are finally expecting a baby after all these years! I just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers for us to conceive! God is good and he does give you the desires of your heart!

I took my first pregnancy test last Thursday and there was a tiny faint line that you could hardly see, so we were not for sure. But I thanked God in faith for this pregnancy that he had blessed me with. We took another pregnancy test the very next day, Friday. Again the line was faint and we were not sure, but I still thanked God for this blessing and had faith that he had blessed me with child. I took my third pregnancy test yesterday and the line was darker now, but still about only half of the darkness of the control line, but I knew that God had blessed me and I cried and I thanked him for this child that he has given me.

I went for a blood test yesterday to check my HCG level and I just got the results back this morning! My HCG level was 705! They said that I was well past 3 weeks and in between 4 and 5 weeks! I think I am about 4 weeks taking into consideration my last period and the time it takes to ovulate.

I am so happy! Please continue to pray that I have a healthy normal pregnancy, a good healthy delivery, and a healthy and happy baby!

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Dear SaChay~

It was a wonderful surprise to receive your email today about the BLESSING that the Lord has given you! Praise the Lord! What an answer to prayer...I am so happy for you and hope that you'll continue to post updates on you and baby as he/she grows inside of you.

What a beautiful testimony of how God answers prayer!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow...:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Mikailah Autumn said...

I am so excited for you!!!! :) Praise the Lord! :) I will be praying for your sweet, growing family.

Blessings,
-Mikailah

SaChay said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! And it was good to hear from you Jenna!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...... God is definitely a miracle worker.