pregnancy

Friday, October 10, 2008

Update!

Its been a month and a half since I last blogged, I started this blog with the intention of blogging daily, maybe even a couple times a day. A few things have changed in my life since the last time I blogged. As you know, my husband and I are currently living with my mother. When we first moved in, we were living with my mother only. Her and my stepfather were separated, and with only three of us living here and my husband and mother at work, I could keep the house very well and submerge myself in the Lord. But since my step father has moved in, I have become lazy and distracted from my work and the word of God. It is not his fault, its mine. I really need to work on my self discipline.

We have also added a new addition to the family. On October 1, we got ourselves another little boy! His name is Cocoa, he is a handsome little Yorkshire Terrier. he will be one year old on October 19! And then November 23, is the birthday of our baby boy, Puppy! I plan on doing some research on making baked treats for doggies, so we can celebrate their birthdays!

Update on the house! All of the construction is supposed to be completed today! Yay! But now is going to be the hard part! My husband and I have a lot of work to do ourselves before we can move back in! We are going to be doing the cleaning, deodorizing, painting, pressure washing, staining, and laying and restoring wood floors! Please pray for us! Pray the Lord will give us the strength and energy to get all these things done by next week! We have been away from our home for so long. We are very excited and happy to know it is just a matter of a week or two, until we are home again!

No comments: