pregnancy

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reasons Why I Took a Blogging Leave

I didn't plan on taking a break from blogging, it just happened. And it has been a God send! I've had so much time for other things!

Within the first two weeks of my blogging break I read two books and started implementing changes to my exercise and eating habits. These two books were Take 'Control of Your Health' and 'Healthy Recipes For Your Nutritional Type,' both by Dr. Joseph Mercola. I'm doing pretty good with the exercising side of things, tomorrow will make two weeks that I have exercised everyday in a row. But I'm not doing so well with Mercola's Nutrition Plan. So I have decided to take a break from his nutrition plan for a while, (until I get it more figured out or if anyone out there is knowledgeable about this and wants to email me) and start back on Weight Watchers for a while. I had some success on weight watchers about a year and a half ago. I think I need to stick with something that I really know how to do right now, cause I really need to lose some weight. This time last year I weighed 160 pounds, I weighed myself yesterday and I was 190!!! When I got married I weighed 106 pounds and wore a size 2! The numbers on the scale just keep going up and up, but now I'm finally determined to turn that around!

I have also been focusing on my house a lot more while on my break! I've been doing my morning and evening routines, having everything tidy and my sink shinning before I lay down to bed! My house has been chaos free thanks to Fly lady!

And there was also a three day festival that I enjoyed over the weekend. Lots of Crafts and lots of walking!!! I love crafts and I got plenty of Exercise! Too bad I forgot to take my camera!

No comments: