pregnancy

Monday, April 6, 2009

So Sweet

My Best Friend Brittney wrote me a Beautiful poem and message, she was also my Maid of Honor at my wedding. I just thought I'd share it with you all, it is so sweet!

A True Best Friend

A true best friend is
The girl in class that for some reason you just want to get to know
A true best friend is
Someone that you just want to share your darkest secret with because you know she’ll keep it a secret
A true best friend is
The person that you tell all your hopes and dreams to because you know she’ll support you in every way
A true best friend is
The one that you tell your biggest fear to, because you know she won’t laugh, and she’ll try to help you overcome it
A true best friend is
Someone that is always there for you
A true best friend is
Someone that is so much like you, you can’t understand why God didn’t make you sisters
A true best friend is
Someone who always thinks about you even though you haven’t spoken in three years
A true best friend is
That friend that you’ve finally found again and you talk on the phone just like you have never been apart
A true best friend is
YOU

SaChay
I wrote this for you as my only true best friend
Even though we just recently got back in touch with each other there was never a day that went by that you didn’t cross my mind
Thanks for everything
Love Always
Brittney

1 comment:

Jenna said...

How are you doing SaChay? You haven't posted in a while, so I just wanted to check in and make sure that you're all right:)

Your friend and sister in Christ,
Jenna