pregnancy

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

It has been so busy since Christmas! Christmas was great! Got to see lots of family and spend lots of time with them. The presents were the best we had ever gotten and I would say it is due to the hard economic times. This year there wasn't as many presents to go around, but they were very practical and will be used! I got a new to me (used) Kenmore sewing machine, which I can't wait to try out! A Gorgeous curio cabinet, which didn't cost my parents a fortune! School books for next semester, which I was in great need of. And my favorite present of all, a pressure canner! Now I must study up on growing a garden and canning!!! I can't wait to get started!

We had a very happy and blessed Christmas, Thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ! I hope you were very blessed this Christmas too!

No comments: