pregnancy

Monday, December 21, 2009

Things To Do Before January 11th!


While in between semesters at school, I have been thinking about some things I would like to get accomplished before the next semester begins. Because I know once school starts back I won't have this extra time on my hands. I'm expecting next semester to be the hardest of all. I will be taking English II, College Algebra, Anatomy I with Lab, and Heath and Nutrition. These classes will be energy and time consuming, so I'd like to get as much as possible accomplished before I go back on January 11th.

Things I Would Like To Do:
  • Plan a new routine of things to do that is specific to each day of the week.
  • Have the new routine implemented!
  • Deep clean Kitchen, Hallway, and Bathroom.
  • Paint Kitchen, Hallway, and Bathroom, including the cabinets.
  • Organize Laundry room, including sewing and knitting supplies.
  • Clean out and organize closets.
  • Bless Goodwill with a load of stuff, before this year is over.
If anyone would like to leave some organization tips or links that would help organize sewing or knitting supplies, it would be very appreciated. I have always had trouble getting my craft supplies organized.

No comments: