While in between semesters at school, I have been thinking about some things I would like to get accomplished before the next semester begins. Because I know once school starts back I won't have this extra time on my hands. I'm expecting next semester to be the hardest of all. I will be taking English II, College Algebra, Anatomy I with Lab, and Heath and Nutrition. These classes will be energy and time consuming, so I'd like to get as much as possible accomplished before I go back on January 11th.
Things I Would Like To Do:
- Plan a new routine of things to do that is specific to each day of the week.
- Have the new routine implemented!
- Deep clean Kitchen, Hallway, and Bathroom.
- Paint Kitchen, Hallway, and Bathroom, including the cabinets.
- Organize Laundry room, including sewing and knitting supplies.
- Clean out and organize closets.
- Bless Goodwill with a load of stuff, before this year is over.