pregnancy

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Fun Day

Today I spent family fun day with my brother and first cousin. We went bowling and out to eat! We bowled two games, my brother played a racing game, and we played air hockey. Afterward, we went to Pizza Hut for a fun dinner! We had a great Day!






Can you tell he likes to make silly faces when taking pictures?



This is the only bowling alley that we have close to home. It used to be family friendly, well some would say it still is. But anyway, they got new computers and screens, and now every time you get a gutter ball a picture of a woman bending over in a little red dress showing an enormous amount of cleavage pops up with the saying "I was distracted!" Why something like that would be put in a family centered atmosphere is beyond me...

No comments: