pregnancy

Monday, November 3, 2008

How I Spent the Lord's Day

I spent the Lord's Day with my family. I went and visited my Father, Step Mother, and Brother. My Father made a wonderful Dinner, slow cooked Italian Chicken, Carrots, and Celery, with Corn, Mashed Potatoes, and Buttered Rolls. It was absolutely Delicious. Then I went and visited my grandmother, didn't stay long, I had promised my brother I'd play a game with him before his bed time. I had a wonderful Bible Study tonight with an amazing Christian woman over the phone. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. I also took pictures of my outdated Home Management Binder and Started working on an updated one. The old one just wasn't working anymore, sometimes things need to change. I'll try and upload the pictures of my outdated home management binder tomorrow. Then once the newer version is complete, I'll upload pictures of it!

No comments: