pregnancy

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Missing in Action

I know I've been missing in action for a while and its all because of school. I just have so much homework its crazy and I've been helping my mom with hers too. I can't wait till she gets a little more confident and steps out on her own two feet. She is getting better and better every week!

I used the Homestead Blessings Art of Bread Making DVD to make two more items. I made rolls a few days ago and today I made pizza bread. They both turned out delicious, but I forgot to take pictures. The rolls I made out of half whole wheat and half unbleached flour, because this is what they did in the video. But I think they would have been just as good with whole wheat! The pizza bread I made with whole wheat flour! It was absolutely wonderful! My Husband loved it! I stuffed it with pizza sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese.

I also made a wreath today!!! It's hanging on my front door! I've had the stuff to make it since this time last year, but I just got around to it today. Maybe within the next week I'll take a picture and upload it!

No comments: