pregnancy

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School and Gardening

Starting school back has been harder than I thought. It has also took up more of my time than I ever imagined. I am struggling to keep the house clean, clothes washed, food cooked, animals took care of, and homework done. I haven't checked my email much since starting school, so now, it is out of control! I think I have close to 600 unread emails. I suppose I need to set some time aside sometime soon to work on that, before it gets even more overwhelming. Unsubscribe to a few newsletters and such.

This whole year I have been wanting to plant some greens, which was supposed to be done last month. I'm thinking about going ahead and doing it now and see if they survive. This year has been my year of experimentation with gardening. A lot has went wrong!!! lol But I am learning. Next year I want to try a large garden(Large to me! lol Probably small to all you professionals!). I have a small piece of land in another county close by, I'm planning to garden there. I figured I could go work it once a week or once every two weeks. Would that be enough?

No comments: