pregnancy

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am a New Creature

Today I have seen God work through me. I have seen the Fruits of the Spirit. Sometimes I get discouraged, and wonder if I ever bare any fruit at all. Today I saw love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. God provided me all of these in place of the person I used to be. I am a New Creature in Him! In the past I would have lost all control in the situation in which I was placed today. But through Christ who strengthens me, I have overcome the flesh. If you are discouraged or having a hard time, just stay close to God and he will help you through.

I just wanted to share this in case any of you ever feel the same way. Your not ALONE! Keep seeking God's Will! And you shall bare the Fruits of the Spirit.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Thank you for the encourgement SaChay! It is so wonderful to always remember this:)

Your friend,
Jenna