- I feel like I got a lot accomplished today.
- My Husband and I went and filled out college papers.
- I finally think I have talked my Mom into going to college, she went and filled out papers also!
- I went walking for two hours today, thanks to watching Nancy Today taking a walk. She really got me motivated.
- I really need to exercise more.
- I read about 6 or 7 chapters in my Bible today.
- I worked in my Sunday School Book.
- I cleaned off the back deck.
- I cleaned Bunny's cage.
- I got all the trash took out.
- Walking today made me feel so good! It made me really happy, I've always heard it does something in your brain to lift your mood. I believe its true, I felt wonderful and all the other people walking and biking were so nice, smiling, and greeting me. I don't think I've ever seen so many nice and happy people before!
- I'd like to make walking a daily habit.
- Now, I think I'll go read some. I haven't done any reading today, other than my Bible.
A Good Response to Disturbing Politics
2 days ago