pregnancy

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Did You Know?

Today was a very nice day. It wasn't very cold, so I decided I'd open the windows and enjoy the day. This afternoon, I heard something outside my bedroom window, so I went to see what it could be. There was a bird bathing in my neighbors gutter. It just amazed me. I always saw bird baths, but I never saw birds in them. I thought they just drunk the water. I didn't know birds took baths! Did you? I wanted to take a picture, but didn't get to. So I thought I'd share some pictures of birds bathing that I found on google. Here you go!








2 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

HOW PRECIOUS!!! Yes, our chickens even take DIRT baths....so strange. They lay down and do the same thing...'cept w/ dirt...supposed to get rid of mites, etc.

Isn't it nice to hear the birds again?

SaChay said...

I dream of owning a farm one day. I love animals. I don't know what we were thinking when we bought a house in the city. I guess we where in too big of a hurry.