Well, Yesterday I I took my curtains down and headed over to sewing class. We ended up cutting them in half horizontally and sewing them together to make them wide enough and weigh less, so the threads wouldn't snap from the pressure of the weight. I finally finished them up at about 2 a.m. this morning. There really cute, but now there too short vertically for my taste, and they look a little awkward on the huge window. So, now I think I'll make a plain cream color valance to hang behind them. This will add a little more vertical length and prettiness! lol
Here is take two! Be Warned! The pictures aren't so great....
A Tea Cup in Sisters
4 hours ago