pregnancy

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lots Accomplished, Lots To Do

I got a lot accomplished yesterday also! I'm really getting into this stuff! lol My mom ended up bringing me the ladder, not my step dad. But as soon as I got it I got straight to work! I painted in the corners between the beams and all around the edges of the ceiling. I also touched up the sides of the beams with my brush because I didn't get them good enough with the roller.

Then I got some courage and decided to put up chair rail all by myself. My dad loaned me his miter saw and I got straight to it! I had never mitered corners before, but with a miter saw and box it is so simple and easy to do! But it can be tiresome! It was so easy and fun I have decided to put up cornice and new baseboards today! I'm leaving in a few minutes to go get them!

My Husband and I went and got our tables yesterday, all but one. They misplaced one of the end tables and couldn't find it. So they had to order another one and told us just to call back in a few days to see if its there. I can't wait to get everything set up! Hopefully I'll get the tables set up today, it just depends on how long it takes me to miter all those corners and then paint!

These last two weeks have been so busy, but a lot of fun! I'm enjoying all this carpentry work! ;)

No comments: