- Bath Puppy and Cocoa.
Wash/Put away all dishes. Rinse/Dry/Put away all pop cans(we recycle). Wipe down counter, stove, sink, and table.(I do this every time I cook, its easy. Sometimes the pop cans get a little out of control. lol) Wipe down bathroom sink, shower, andtoilet. Wash, dry, put away all Laundry.(I do this just about daily, I keep it under control.)
- Tidy house.
- Organize Craft supplies. (As of right now there all over the house, I'm not for sure what to do with them. I need me a crafting area. Anyone got any ideas?)
- Take down and store what little Christmas decor I have up. lol
- Dust all furniture, including sofa and chair.
Vacuum all floors. Mop all hard floors.
- Shampoo a spot on the carpet in the computer room.
- De clutter.
- Go through mail and pay bills.
Video: Housekeeping Inspiration
5 days ago