pregnancy

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Exhaustion Continues....

Still exhausted! lol I slept all night and all day! I had been getting up early for a while now, hopefully I didn't mess up my routine. But I went to bed at 12 midnight and didn't wake up til 3:30pm. My body was completely wore out! Today I am sore all over! My back, chest, arms, legs, and stomach muscles are all sore!

I did get a couple loads of laundry done, cooked dinner, and worked on my scarf, but thats about all. My scarf is a little over six feet long, taller than Hubby! lol I still have to put the tassles on the ends, and then it will be a little over seven feet long. I'll try to post pictures of it tomorrow.

Well, I'm off to sweep up the mess in the living room from yesterday, wash a few dishes, and maybe finish up the scarf!

No comments: