pregnancy

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Signs from God?

Last night I was thinking, I would really like to go to my Aunt's church tomorrow night. And guess what!!! She called me about an hour ago and invited me! They are having a Night Watches Service tonight, from 8pm-12am. It will be more relaxed than a regular service, and they are going to watch FACING THE GIANTS!!!! How about that? This must be God saying, no not saying, screaming, "WATCH THIS MOVIE NOW!!!" lol

And I always have so many questions about different Bible Versions and so on, so my Aunt really wants me to talk to the preacher about them. So I'm going to print somethings off the internet about it and maybe somethings about Christmas as well, and ask a MILLION questions! lol Hopefully I'll get some answers tonight, but I'm willing to send him home with a ton of information and let him ponder on it for a while.

Its been a long time since I last went to church, I would really like to start going again. I just haven't found the right one yet....

No comments: