pregnancy

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Recipe

My mother called Tuesday, she said she was stopping by and asked me to make her something good to eat that wasn't fattening. She has always been quite fond of my cooking. So I went into my kitchen to see what I could find. I have a talent for throwing together whatever I may have on hand and it tasting wonderful. So we'll call my new culinary creation Easy Chicken Soup. Here it is, Enjoy!


Easy Chicken Soup

Ingredients:
  • 64 ounces chicken broth
  • 1/2 pound chicken (cut into cubes/chunks)
  • 1 head of broccoli(chopped)
  • 1/3 head of cauliflower(chopped)
  • 1 bundle celery harts (chopped)
  • 2 onions (chopped)
  • 1 teaspoon celery salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • salt to taste
Directions:

Combine all ingredients, except salt, in a large pot. Bring to a boil, boil for thirty minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt to taste. Enjoy!

**Note: Excuse my culinary vocabulary, I don't have one. Lol. For instance: 1 bundle of celery harts. I don't know what the correct term would be, probably not 'bundle', but I described it to the best of my ability.**

No comments: