pregnancy

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Great Sleep

My sleep isn't back to the norm, its BETTER THAT EVER! Thanks to my Heavenly Father who blesses us with more than we ask. I was just wanting to get my days and nights fixed, but he blessed me by getting me to sleep earlier and getting up early. The past couple nights I have been going to bed at 8:00 pm. Now that I get up early I can clean, cook, and tidy all before my husband gets out of bed! Yesterday morning I even managed grocery shopping and going to City Utilities all before my husband awoke! I know going to bed at 8:00 pm sounds a little too early to most, but it works great for me! I feel so good and rested, better than I've felt in a long time! Thank you Traci for your suggestion! And thank you God for answering prayers!

No comments: